Need a fast, simple, and healthy recipe?
I got a good one for you.
You can have it for breakfast, lunch, dinner or a snack.
Not only is an avocado incredibly tasty and versatile but it has amazing health benefits as well! Avocados are full of important vitamins, C, B, E, K, potassium, fiber and a healthy dose of monounsaturated fat, which is considered a “good” fat. This “good” fat can help to lower your cholesterol and triglycerides which keeps your ticker happy.
But besides all that nutritional goodies, avocado toast is yummy! Here is a quick and easy recipe I like to use when I want something filling and fast!
Bread of choice
1 Avocado ripe
Lime or Lemon juice
1 Dill pickle, diced (Optional)
1 tomato, diced (Optional)
Buffalo mozzarella, diced ( Optional)
Salt and pepper to taste
1) Toast your bread of choice.
2) Half avocado and remove pit. Scoop out the avocado and mash with fork in a bowl.
3) Squeeze some lime or lemon juice. Add salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
4) You can just spread the avocado on the toast and enjoy. OR go to step 5 and make a gourmet avocado toast!
5) Include these optional ingredients and you won’t be sorry. Add diced tomatoes, buffalo mozzarella and dill pickle on top of avocado spread.
That’s it! Making your own meals doesn’t have to be difficult. You just need to make sure you have the ingredients available in your kitchen. I will do a post about how to think ahead and stock up food for the week. It will make it easier to eat at home. WenEver is about saving you time, money and eating healthier. Can’t go wrong with results like THAT!